The new Inion FreedomPin™ is a strong and versatile resorbable pin for use in even more challenging orthopedic fixations. With a unique manufacturing method and angular shaft shape design the Inion FreedomPin™ offers many clear benefits over the traditional round shaped pin implants.
Benefits of Inion FreedomPin™
- Over three times stronger than recent generation pins
- The angular shaft shape design provides significant improvement to the rotational and pull-out stability of the implant and therefore creates a more stable and reliable fixation
- Availability in four different diameters (1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.7 mm and 3.2 mm) for wider range of applications
- Colored implant for improved visibility
- The ability to create “a screw head” at any chosen point along the pin shaft by using the temperature cautery
- New reusable pin applicator with implant locking feature allows for easy and secure pin insertion
- Optional as a single-use kit with sterile and easy to use
disposable insertion instrumentation
- Radiolucent, allowing the surgeon unimpeded radiographic visualization
- Can be cut to desired length during the operation
For more information, please contact us.