Inion OTPS™ Mesh
The Inion OTPS™ Mesh is designed for graft containment and sustainment of the relative position of bone fragments to reinforce and stabilise bony fragments.
The Inion OTPS™ Mesh is used together with Inion OTPS™ fixation screws which have been designed for graft containment and to reinforce and stabilise bony fragments. It can also be used for cement restriction in total joint arthroplasty procedures.
Benefits of Inion OTPS™ Mesh
- Contours perfectly to patient anatomy
- Easy to shape with scissors
- Low profile - low risk of tissue irritation
- Variable screw angulations
- Flexible placements of the screws
- Transparent and radiolucent - no imaging interference
For more information, please contact us.