Inion Hexalon™ Interference Screw
Inion Hexalon™ is the first coloured ACL/PCL screw which allows clear visibility during arthroscopic insertion. In addition to traditional single-bundle procedures, Inion Hexalon™ screws can also be used for the fixation of soft tissue tendon grafts in double bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
The Inion Hexalon™ biodegradable ACL/PCL screw is intended for soft tissue (including ligament, tendon, and bone-tendon-bone graft) fixation to bone in surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist where the offered screw sizes are patient appropriate.
Benefits of Inion Hexalon™
- Published 5 years clinical evidence showing safety and efficacy
- Superior torsional strength and reduced screw breakage in comparison to competing biodegradable screws
- Clear visibility during surgery
- Optimised, rounded thread design provides grip and stability during insertion, is self-tapping and is suitable for all graft types
- Screw diameters 6-10 mm (1 mm increments)
- Screw lengths 20, 25 and 30 mm
For more information, please contact us.