Indications (CE mark):
Inion FixOn™ Ti Suture Anchors are intended to reattach soft tissue to bone in orthopaedic surgical operations (i.e. arthroscopic or open surgical procedures) in knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist where the anchor size is appropriate in the presence of appropriate postoperative immobilization throughout the healing period.
Benefits of Inion FixOn™ Titanium Suture Anchor
- Excellent fixation strength: The Inion FixOn™ Ti Suture Anchors provide safe and reliable fi xation for orthopedic surgical operations in knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist.
- High-quality anchor material: The suture anchors are made of a high-purity titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V ELI).
- Strong, clearly visible sutures (white/striped/blue)
– Suprabraid™ sutures are prepared from strong, ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) that is easy to knot and handle.
– Anchors are provided with #2 (5 metric) sutures, except for the Ø2.0 mm anchor which is provided with #2-0 (3 metric) suture.
- Fast and easy insertion: The Ø3.5, Ø4.5, and Ø5.5 mm suture anchors can be simply inserted with a “punch and drive” technique.
For more information, please contact us.