Inion Oy is a medical device company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative biodegradable and bioactive implants for Specialty Orthopaedics, Craniomaxillofacial, Sports and Spinal applications. Our company’s core expertise is commercialization of biodegradable implants made from its proprietary Inion® family of biomaterials. Our focus is to provide complete solutions for target surgical procedures. Inion was founded in Finland 20 years ago and is now a part of Naton Medical Group, a leading orthopedic company in China. Inion biodegradable implants are designed and manufactured in state-of-the-art product development and clean room production facilities in Tampere. Inion Oy has a subsidiary in the USA.
We are looking for an
to take over Inion’s diverse IT tasks that match your skills. We hope that you have knowledge/experience especially in the following areas:
- SAP S4/HANA manufacturing, sales and quality management module maintenance, implementation and user support
- SAP S4/HANA basis knowledge and technical upgrades of the SAP S4/HANA environment
- SAP S4/HANA CDS views
- Definition of SAP printouts (sales invoices, purchase invoices)
- Understanding and knowledge of integrations (sql, json)
- Understanding of software validation is an advantage in the role
- Previous experience in IT infrastructure maintenance and security will also be considered as an advantage
You are self-motivated and enjoy working directly with end users. You will share information and make sure things get done. You are able to cope with pressure and prioritize your work. You will need strong Finnish and English language skills. In your role, you will report to the IT Manager.
Inion Oy offers you an interesting field in which to use and grow your skills. You will be involved in both day-to-day maintenance and development projects, and you will also be able to contribute to the company’s future IT solutions.
For more information about the position, please contact Tarmo Majava at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application period for this position is closed.