Benefits of Inion’s bioabsorbable headless compression screw
- High strenght to meet the challenges of demanding orthopaedic fixations
- Wide range of resorbable screws: more freedom to operate (Ø 2.7 mm- Ø 6.0 mm, lengths 12 mm-90 mm)
- Provides quick fracture reduction and constant
compression for optimal bone fixation
- Headless design enters fully inside the bone
- to minimize bone damage, no countersinking
- to avoid soft tissue irritation
- to enable normal physiological functions
- All screws are cannulated
- Transparent and radiolucent, no MRI limitations
- Reliable, safe, easy to use and fully resorbable
The Inion CompressOn™ offers excellent fixation stability and durable fracture alignment maintenance. It can be used to treat comminuted fractures, osteotomies, arthrodeses or bone grafts in the presence of appropriate additional immobilization.
Common indications of the Inion CompressOn™ are upper (hand, wrist, olecranon, condyle) and lower extremity fractures, osteotomies and arthrodeses (foot, ankle, condyle, OCD).
Brochure coming up soon!