Indications (CE mark):
The Inion Hexalon™ Biodegradable ACL/PCL Screw is intended for interference fixation in anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using bone-tendon-bone or soft tissue grafts.
The Inion Hexalon™ Biodegradable ACL/PCL Screw is intended for soft tissue (including ligament, tendon, and bone-tendon-bone graft) fixation to bone in surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist where the offered screw sizes are patient appropriate.
Benefits of Inion Hexalon™
- Published 15 years clinical evidence showing safety and efficacy
- Superior torsional strength and reduced screw breakage in comparison to competing biodegradable screws
- Clear visibility during surgery
- Optimised, rounded thread design provides grip and stability during insertion, is self-tapping and is suitable for all graft types
- Screw diameters 6-10 mm (1 mm increments)
- Screw lengths 20, 25 and 30 mm
For more information, please contact us.