Benefits of Inion’s bioabsorbable interference screw
- Published 15 years clinical evidence showing safety and efficacy
- Superior torsional strength and reduced screw breakage in comparison to competing bioabsorbable screws
- Clear visibility during surgery
- Optimised, rounded thread design provides grip and stability during insertion, is self-tapping and is suitable for all graft types
- Screw diameters 6-10 mm (1 mm increments)
- Screw lengths 20, 25 and 30 mm
Indications (CE mark):
The Inion Hexalon™ Biodegradable ACL/PCL Screw is intended for interference fixation in anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using bone-tendon-bone or soft tissue grafts.
The Inion Hexalon™ Biodegradable ACL/PCL Screw is intended for soft tissue (including ligament, tendon, and bone-tendon-bone graft) fixation to bone in surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist where the offered screw sizes are patient appropriate.
For more information, please contact us.