Benefits of Inion’s bioabsorbable interference screw
- Published 15 years of clinical evidence showing safety and efficacy
- Superior torsional strength and reduced screw breakage in comparison to competing bioabsorbable screws
- Clear visibility during surgery
- Optimised, rounded thread design provides grip and stability during insertion, is self-tapping and is suitable for all graft types
- Screw diameters 6-10 mm (1 mm increments)
- Screw lengths 20, 25 and 30 mm
- MR safe
- If reoperation is needed, simply drill through the previously inserted Inion Hexalon™ screw
- Bioabsorbable material may reduce the need for implant removal due to migration or metal-induced allergies/irritation
Indications (CE mark):
Inion Hexalon™ is intended for interference fixation in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using soft tissue grafts.
Inion Hexalon™ is intended for soft tissue (including ligament, tendon, and bone-tendon-bone graft) fixation to bone in surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, foot, hand and wrist where the offered screw sizes are patient appropriate.